Professional Behaviors & MCE 4 – Problem Solving Training
Target audience: Faculty Instructors.
Detailed training on MCE-4: Problem Solving.
One morning session for FAME Professional Behaviors: July 28 (1); 9:30 a.m. EDT and 5 sessions for MCE-4: Problem Solving – July 30 (5); 9:30 a.m. EDT, 1:30 p.m. EDT
Problem Solving Training includes the following elements:
- Clarify the Problem
- Breakdown the Problem
- Prioritized Problem
- Visualize Process
- Problem Solve
- Set Targets
- Find Root Cause
- Determine Countermeasures
- Implement Countermeasures
- Persevere all the way through!
- Monitor Process/Results
- Right process yields the right result!
- Standardize and Maximize Benefit
- Write into standard
- Share with other shift line, plant, FAME
- 9:30 a.m. EDT - 11:30 a.m. EDT
- Morning Session
- 1:30 p.m. EDT - 3:30 p.m. EDT
- Afternoon Session